Gassdetektor OdaLog® L2
Odalog – Gas Monotoring in harsh environments
The OdaLog® has been specifically designed to withstand harsh environments typically found in the Wastewater Industry. The OdaLog® is primarily used by locating it at or close to the source of Hydrogen Sulphide emissions such as within sewerage pumping stations and receiving manholes.
Its purpose is to monitor gas levels to help control H2S gas in sewerage systems and treatment plants for later review and evaluation using OdaStat-G software.
- Gas monitoring in manholes, drains and pits
- Odour monitoring in sewer and streaming water
- Ventilation pipes and rising mains
- Inside sewer collection lines
- Selected areas in treatment plants
- Asset management and odour control
Ammoniakk NH3, Hydrogencyanid HCN, Hydrogensulfid H2S, Karbonmonoksid CO, Klor Cl2, Nitrogendioksid NO2, Nitrogenmonoksid NO, Svoveldioksid SO2