SUN-Particle and coalescence filter
Particle and coalescence filter
PC 1410 E in a stainless steel housing
PC 1410 E XL in a stainless steel housing – 4x size
PC 1410 PVDF – polyvinylidene fluoride, FKM, Duran glass.
PC 1410 PVDF – polyvinylidene fluoride with carbon content, electroconductive (106 Ω/mtr.)
The PC 1410 models is used in the gas processing during the process gas analytics. The horizontal installation position allows less space requirement. Thanks to different filter elements, gases / liquids can be filtered (particle filter function) or liquids/aerosols can be deposited (coalescence filter function).
- Deposition of liquids
- One housing – two filter types
- Self-cleaning using bypass connection
- Less space requirement thanks to horizontal installation
- Can be used up to 350 bar and 200°C
- Certificates: NACE-MR0175-98, Pressure Equipment Directive, ATEX, 3.1B material – “Easy-Filter-Change System” Easy filter element change from the front It is not necessary to remove the screw connections!
- Good price/performance ratio
- Made in Germany