Bühler Moisture Detectors and Controllers
In extractive gas analysis the sample gas must be conditioned before it enters the measuring cell of the analyzer. One of these conditioning stages is moisture precipitating in so-called sample gas coolers. Since the composition of the sample gas can fluctuate, a condensate slip downstream from the cooler cannot be entirely ruled out. Moisture detectors installed in the cooler output indicate such slip.
Combined with suitable controllers this will generate the respective signals/alarms in the control system. The moisture detector series features a wide range of options.
Extremely early warning, when condensation starts to form
- Up to 40 bar pressure range
- Detector versions with cable break detection
- Controllers for wall mounting
- Controllers for rail mounting
- Controllers for 19” installation
- Controllers for explosive areas