Shaw Model SDT-Ex Intrinsically Safe Dewpoint Transmitter
Shaw Ex Intrinsically Safe Dewpoint Transmitter
The Shaw Moisture Meters Model SDT-Ex is a compact, 3 wire, 4-20 mA dewpoint transmitter designed to meet the stringent demands of industrial applications.
The Model SDT-Ex is certified intrinsically safe to ATEX II I GD Ex ia IIC T4 Ex ia D20 T135 °C (-20 °C ≤Ta+60 °C) for use in hazardous areas using a signal isolator.
Incorporating advanced electronics, the Model SDT-Ex derives its power from a 7 – 28 V DC non-isolated power source and is configured to output a linear, isolated, 4 – 20 mA signal for distances up to 1000 meters (3280 ft).
- 3 wire, 24 V, 4 – 20 mA dewpoint transmitter
- Intrinsically safe ATEX II I GD Ex ia IIC T4
- Overall range -100 °C to +20 °C dewpoint
- Output configurable in °C dewpoint, °F dewpoint, ppm(v), g/m3 and lbs/MMscf
- Accuracy ± 2 °C (±3.6 °F) dewpoint
- Weatherproof rating IP66 – NEMA 4X
- Open/short circuit detection
- Linear 4 – 20 mA output signal
- Self-contained, robust and reliable
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate traceable to National & International Humidity Standard
4-20 mA, ATEX