Madur maMoS – modular stationary gas analyzer
maMoS – modular stationary gas analyzer
Small in size, yet very skilful analyzer – it has the best capabilities/price ratio. maMoS is our alternative for large, intricate CEMS systems, as it does not fall behind them concerning functionality and abilities, and is far ahead in terms of expenses.
It has modular construction, and many add-ons, that makes it easy to adjust to a very specific, individual application. Powerful PC software allows to adjust many aspects of the work with the analyzer very individually (work schedule, analogue outputs’ behaviour, data presentations, and more…).
- Standard configuration consists up to 6 sensors (NDIR and/or electrochemical)
- Up to 8 sensors in an extreme, unique configuration
- NEW option: Large display with backlight, 4 lines x 20 characters
- Different types of gas dryers to fit the customers needs
- Compact, Split and Twin split configurations
- Data-logger with SD card for results’ collection
- Analogue outputs (both current and voltage) to control external devices
- Digital and analogue inputs to pass signals from external devices, to trigger maMoS actions
- Communication with PC via different interfaces (USB, LAN, RS485 and MODBUS)
4-20 mA, Display, Elektrokjemisk, Ethernet, NDIR, PID, Pumpe, RS485, Termisk ledningsevne
Freon R23, Hydrogen H2, Hydrogenklorid HCl, Hydrogensulfid H2S, Karbonmonoksid CO, Klor Cl2, Lystgass N2O, Metan CH4, Nitrogendioksid NO2, Nitrogenmonoksid NO, Oksygen O2, Svoveldioksid SO2, VOC flyktige organiske forbindelser