Shaw Model SDT Dewpoint Transmitter
Shaw Dewpoint Transmitter
The Shaw Moisture Meters Model SDT is a compact, 2 wire, 4 – 20 mA dewpoint transmitter designed to meet the stringent demands of industrial applications.
Utilising the Ultra High Capacitance Shaw Moisture Sensor, various dewpoint ranges are available covering an overall range from -100 °C to +20 °C dewpoint (-148 °F to +68 °F). The 4 – 20 mA output is configurable in °C dewpoint, °F dewpoint, ppm(v), g/m3 and lbs/MMscf.
- 2 wire, 24 V, 4 – 20 mA dewpoint transmitter
- Various ranges: overall range -100 °C to +20 °C dewpoint (-148 °F to +68 °F)
- Output configurable in °C dewpoint, °F dewpoint, ppm(v), g/m3 and lbs/MMscf
- Accuracy ±2 °C dewpoint (±3.6 °F)
- Weatherproof rating IP66/NEMA 4
- Maximum cable length 1000 m (3281 ft)
- Open/short circuit detection
- Linear 4 – 20 mA output signal
- Signal output up to 1000 metres
- Self contained, robust and reliable
- Weighs only 175 g (0.385 lbs)
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate traceable to National and International Humidity Standards