Shaw Model SADP Portable Dewpoint Meter
Shaw Portable Dewpoint Meter
The world renowned Model SADP portable dewpoint meter from Shaw Moisture Meters offers an easy to use hygrometer for fast and reliable trace moisture measurement.
Designed to operate at atmospheric pressure, the Model SADP features a large, easy to read analogue indicator scaled in °C dewpoint, °F dewpoint and corresponding parts per million (ppm(v)) range.
The TR versions of the Shaw SADP offer the 0-10 ppm(v) range expanded over the full scale, which is selected by means of the rotary switch on the front panel. This allows for accurate measurement below 10 ppm(v).
- Guaranteed accuracy ±3 °C to ±4 °C (±5.4 °F to ±7.2 °F) dewpoint
- Intrinsically safe to ATEX and IECEx standards
- Various ranges: overall range -100 °C to +20 °C (-148 °F to +68 °F) dewpoint
- Extended range for 0 – 10 ppm (TR version only)
- Analogue display, indication in °C, °F and ppm(v)
- AutoCal calibration feature
- Desiccant dry-down chamber for instantaneous readings
- Standard “C” type battery operation
- Self-contained, robust and reliable
- Fully portable
- Simple to operate
- Over 150 hours continuous operation
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate traceable to National & International Humidity Standards